“Politics should not be about pushing people away – politics should be about connecting with people and giving them genuine opportunities to engage in the decisions of government. That’s what forms the basis of my work in the ACT Government. It’s about giving people the chance to be involved in politics in ways they never have before. It’s called grassroots organising and through both myself and my dedicated team the people of Ginninderra will get that chance.” – Yvette Berry MLA
By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This payment is not made by or on behalf of a 'property developer' as defined in Regulation 5.3 (15) of the ACT Labor Party Rules.
- This payment is not made by or on behalf of the 'tobacco industry' as prohibited by the ALP Code of Conduct for Fundraising in clause 54.
By submitting the form above, you confirm that you understanding the following statements:
- Donations over $13,500 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. However, the ALP has a policy of disclosing donations over $1,000.
- Donations totalling $1,000 or more are subject to disclosure under the Australian Capital Territory Electoral Act 1992.